Warm, breathable and exceptionally comfortable; the perfect mountain layer for everything from the most difficult alpine climbing to ski-touring and hiking.
With a lightweight, air-permeable stretch shell and breathable POLARLOFT® synthetic insulation the Transition strikes the perfect balance between warmth, comfort and mobility for any stop-start mountain activity. Comfortable worn alone through a range of conditions it becomes the ideal mid-layer in the most severe weather.
- Lightweight 30D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch; highly breathable and wind resistant
- POLARLOFT® insulation with stretch [60g throughout]
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- Alpine fit
- YKK® centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- Zipped inner pocket
- 2 concealed zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops