A lightweight and protective waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking in the mountains.
GORE-TEX 75D and GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric are combined to give a lightweight, comfortable shell that retains the durability required for regular use with a pack. Our Alpine fit is completely unrestrictive for all day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in the worst weather.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric with PFC EC Free DWR
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric with PFC EC Free DWR
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Women's Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK® molded Aquaguard® center front zip with internal flap
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- YKK® WR underarm venting zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem draw cords