Our iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. With an outstanding hooded and water-resistant shell it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Weight : 740g / 26.1oz