Uncompromising protection with a full expedition specification that keeps working in the most challenging conditions.
As a serious contender for one of the warmest full function belay jackets on earth the Citadel uses the finest synthetic insulation available: PrimaLoft® Gold. With 200g in the body and 170g in the arms and hood it is fully twice as warm as our legendary performer, the Fitzroy.
- DRILITE® Loft 30D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (200g body and 170g arms/hood)
- Super Alpine HC insulated hood with wired visor
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Shoulder Shield construction
- 2-way YKK® molded center front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 2 Napoleon chest pockets
- EXL® system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- 2 internal mesh pockets
- DRILITE® Loft inner hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 890g / 31.4oz